The objective of this role:
A hard-working, driven sales representative who is effective in attaining new business & building repeat sales through strong customer relationships, by focusing on customers’ wants and needs.Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an External Sales Representative
with your own reliable transport and a valid driver’s license.Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of Establishing, Maintaining and Developing Business with large Corporates – Minimum 1 Visit per Day / (+-20 per month)
- Persistently approach and establish small/medium business – Minimum 4 Visits per Day / +-64 per month (Goal of closing 8 per month)
- Plan daily to proactively move the business forward – a minimum of 30 minutes per day
- The Canvasing area will be from the base of operations (Pretoria North) and will span the Brits, Rosslyn and Waltloo Areas.
- Continuously communicate with colleagues to maintain control of your clients’ business dealings.
Basic Salary (R10 000 to R13 000) + commission (1-2% sliding scale on total turnover.
*The Current area averages between R400 000 – R600 000 on existing customer sales, with huge potential to grow the area further.
A total package of between R13 000 – R28000.00 per month CTC (commission included) can be possible, depending on experience & with the potential to earn even more commission if the area is developed effectively.