One of our Corporate Clients is looking to employ an Guardian Operations Consultant
to work on exciting projects in the Johannesburg area. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working as part of a team of like minded people, please apply!
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· DB knowledge
· SQL queries / Web development
· Compliance and administration process definitionADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· Communication Skills
· Basic development
· Team Management
· German (Advantage)WHICH QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE DO WE NEED FOR THE ROLE?
· 3 years of IT experienceWHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
· Operational support, Ticket handling and distribution, Rollout planning and steering, Business alignments and reporting.WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
· Cutting edge global IT system landscape and processes
· Flexible working of 1960 hours in a 12-month period
· High Work-Life balance
· Remote / On-site work location flexibility
· Affordable COMPANY Group vehicle promotions (buying or leasing options available, terms and conditions apply)
· Highly motivating, energetic, and fast-paced working environment
· Modern, state-of-the-art offices
· Dynamic Global Team collaboration
· Application of the Agile Working Model Methodology