Duties:Business Development of the Mining and Logistics Sector
● Implementation and delivery of the Sector Strategy and associated Business Plan in Mpumalanga.
● Identifies, qualifies, assists, and manages the closing of new business, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions. Constantly scanning the Sector for growth potential and pursuing these opportunities with tenacity.
● Develop relationships with new customers, develop bespoke integrated solutions, and assist in driving additional product lines within existing customers, thereby driving improved profitability within the sector.
● Responsible for quoting to existing and new customers
● Accountable for the financial success and customer satisfaction
● To continually review and improve gross margin profitability, security and operational management capability of all Sector business in South AfricaKey Account Management
● Research industry and market. Analyse competition. Complete customer needs assessment to identify and evaluate specific business opportunities within South Africa.
● Identify and acquire Sector customers
● Develop and implement Key Account Management Plans for all customers within the sector, focusing on customer retention and margin improvement.
Develop Operating Network and industry contacts
- Develop lasting relationships based on mutual respect with customer’s decision makers
Qualification and Experience
● Relevant tertiary qualification recommended
● Minimum 10 years
’ experience in sales and / or key account management within the Mining and or logistics sector Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as presentation skills.
- Partnership development (including negotiation) capabilities.
- Business and commercially-minded with good creativity; both concepts and executions.
- Experience working cross culturally, in developing relationships with stakeholders regionally and globally.
- Knowledge of security and health and safety legislation.
Should you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful