Our client is a large and well-established motor group with 10+ dealerships is their stable and they are looking for a young and dynamic Accountant. They are looking for someone with a Financial Degree and a few years of working experience, who is willing to learn and grow within a young team. You will be responsible for overseeing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets, reconciling bank statements, auditing, financial reporting, and other related duties. You will need to have a strong analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Some motor industry experience will be an advantage. Job Requirements
A Financial Degree with 2-3 years of experience working experience.
A strong analytical mind
Excellent problem-solving skill
The ability to quickly learn new systems. You will need the following documents when applying.
- A FULL CV in Word or PDF format - Must include Company Names, Dates of Employment and Reasons for Leaving.
- Qualification Certificates (Financial Degree)
- A recent photograph of yourself
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Last 3 month's payslips and/or Commission sheets
- Names and contact numbers for at least 2 References
Astor Automotive Staff T/A Astor Motor Recruitment