KwaZulu Natal, KwaZulu Natal
KwaZulu Natal: Our client is looking for two Technical Marketers to join the team in separate areas.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered
- Preferably a BSc degree or minimum an Agricultural diploma
- Sales experience in the agricultural industry
- Good management and planning skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of pastures, pasture seed, and related products
- Show drive and entrepreneurial initiative.
- Consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Sansor courses will benefit you in your duties
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Developing a market and distribution network for the Companys product
- Introduction of the new product pipeline
- Managing the supply chain in the region to be as efficient as possible
- Technical support to all stakeholders including distributors, agents, farmers
- Contribute to the financial success of my region and ultimately the company
- Planting and management of trials in the region
- Providing technical advice to all distributers, agents, and farmers in the region
- Providing the necessary training to all distributers and agents in the region
- Introduction of new products to the market
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including distributors, agents, and farmers.
- Managing key accounts
- Managing and achieving budgets and sales targets as effectively as possible
- Developing new markets and setting up new distribution networks
- Take responsibility of liaising with stakeholders in the region like research stations, farmers groups, opposition companies etc.
- Managing customer complaints in the region
short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK
and upload your CVhttps://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001122&preview=f90b6893cd518437049124db4b1dda9a