Eastern Cape, Queenstown area
Queenstown Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for a Farm Manager to join the team.
The Farm Manager is responsible for the management of a 4000 to 5000-hectare farm with a total head of cattle of 1000 including Stud Brahman and working with the farm team to ensure smooth operations on farm.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Minimum of 2 years farming experience
- Computer Literate (Email, Excel)
- Ability to speak Xhosa essential
- Must be prepared to work overtime
- Hard working, deadline driven and diligent
- Accurate, organized and demonstrated initiative
- Clean employment and criminal record
- Assist in the managing wellbeing of livestock
- Managing veldt, fire breaks, stock water & fencing
- Dehorning, castrating, dosing, vaccinating & dipping
- Managing staff
- Assist other properties as required (e.g., fires, extra manpower etc.)
- Any other business requirements
short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK
and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001230&preview=7e55416e38d39144ee3eea89404c0dec