DUR001401 – KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (CENTURION)
Purpose of the Job:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for serving high-priority clients and contributing towards sales and marketing as well as managing call centre.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Master’s degree – Advantageous
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Min 4 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- To analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Great Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Management skills & confidence
- Adaptable & resilient
- Attention to detail
Competitive, market-related but dependent upon skills and experience.
IMPORTANT - Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider yourself unsuccessful.