DUR001421: COMMERCIAL MANAGER (AGRICULTURE) – BUSINESS UNIT AFRICA (JHB)
Purpose of the Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving & supporting the Country Managers with implementation of the Business Unit Africa commercial strategy which is primarily based on a Premium Product approach.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Agricultural and/or Commercial/business qualification, (MBA – advantageous)
- Min 10 years’ experience in a senior commercial role in the agricultural sector
- Proven track record in positioning differentiated crop nutrition products and solutions - highly advantageous
- Good understanding of (Agricultural) Technologies in the industry
- Experience on the African Continent – highly advantageous
- Experience in an international company – highly advantageous
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good interpersonal & cross-cultural communication skills
- Good stress & time-management skills
- Ability to enforce & maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills
- Enquiring mind & solutions-orientated
- Natural leader
shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider yourself unsuccessful.