DUR001425 GROUP SHE OFFICER – Pinetown, KZN
Purpose of the Job:
Provide a safe working environment, adhering to health, Safety and Environment procedure and ensuring they are always understood and practiced by the team.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Safety Management or Risk Management.
- Health and Safety Accreditation certificate with registered bodies e.g., Samtrac.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in similar role in manufacturing environment (Essential).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Observation skills (attention to detail).
- Sense of responsibility.
- Physical ability to do the work
Only candidates with the minimum requirements will be considered