DUR001441 – BRANCH MANAGER (BLOEMFONTAIN)
Purpose of the Job:
Managing resources and staff, developing, and attaining sales goals, delivering customer service, ensuring growth of revenue.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification – Advantageous
- Experience in managing the repair, delivery, and installation process
- Experience managing a team
- Experience and understanding of Health and Safety
- Experience and understanding of Consumer protection ACT
- Building customer/client relationships
- Managing procurement and security of inventory.
- Marketing - Sales promotions, advertising. Attain new business
- Great Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Customer Service focused
- Target Driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- High ethical standards
- High level of emotional intelligence
Competitive, market-related but dependent upon skills and experience.IMPORTANT
shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider yourself unsuccessful.