DUR001444 – COST ACCOUNTANT (DURBAN)
Purpose of the Job:
Plans, budgets, and monitors performance of the company and helps to achieve maximum efficiency in order to reach set targets.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Cost & Management accounting qualifications.
- Min 3 years diversified manufacturing experience.
- Extensive manufacturing process and equipment capabilities knowledge.
- Excellent Understanding of computerised production planning systems.
- NetSuite Systems experience.
- BOM’s, variance analysis and costing experience.
- Forecasting experience.
- Attention to detail and high accuracy skills
- Strong interpersonal with the ability to motivate a skilled team.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills.
- Deadline driven and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to direct and manage change.
- Excellent time management skills.