DUR001446: LOGISTICS ADMIN ASSISTANT (KZN - Phoenix)
Purpose of the Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating/accomplishing daily activities to ensure meeting of department targets and compliance to legislation and standards.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in admin - advantageous
- At least 4 years’ admin experience in a manufacturing environment
- Extremely competent in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Maintain audit schedules and compliance calendars
- Document & Equipment Maintenance Control
- Data Capture, Reports & Communication
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good stress & time-management skills
- Enquiring mind & solutions-orientated
shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider yourself unsuccessful.