Open position : 6G Tig Welder
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Reporting to : Area Supervisor
Job requirements :
- Applicant must have passed and be in possession of a Matric Certificate.
- Must possess a valid TIG code certificate with 6G.
- Applicant must have experience in Robotic Welding.
- Must be prepared to work shifts and/or overtime at short notice that could require weekend duties.
- A valid Forklift License would be advantageous.
- A valid Dye Penetrant Certificate would be advantageous.
- Be prepared to complete an assessment and interview process.
- Operates welding and other required equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or its operation to the Supervisor.
- Follows required procedures to produce welds consistent to work instructions and drawings.
- Meets and maintains production outputs.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with other workers to direct personal workflow.
- Other duties as deemed necessary and requested by the Supervisor.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye protection, hearing protection and safety shoes.
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful.