South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
Now Hiring - Principal Piping Designers on a contract basis, who have extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to provide support to our Client in the execution of projects.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Keep informed of development in the field of computer and CAD applications as applicable to the Piping Drawing Office.
- Keep abreast of discipline developments, new technologies and techniques.
- Carry out technical investigations, produce technical reports as and when required.
- Advise the Chief Piping Designer of manpower requirements to meet work schedules within the budget allocation.
- N3 or Matric
- Minimum 12 Years’ experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills