South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
Now Hiring - Engineering Manager, Electrical & Instrumentation for our Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- BSc, BEng, B.Tech or National Diploma with a minimum of 15 years’ experience.
- ECSA registered Professional Engineer or Technologist.
- Minimum of 15 years general engineering experience with at least 10 years in the mining and minerals processing business sector in the design office and field engineering.
- Well-developed understanding of Matrix management systems and organisational structures
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of databases, spreadsheets, and engineering design programs.
- Managerial - leadership ability/skills with ability to delegate effectively
- Understanding of South African and common international standards and regulatory authority requirements in the mining and minerals processing sector
- Construction and commissioning site experience
- Good commercial contractual awareness/risk management skills
- Experience with other disciplines including processing plant construction, commissioning and operation