South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
(Market related, Negotiable)
Our client is currently recruiting a Process Engineer with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, or similar sector of the industry to provide support to our client in the execution of projects.
Contract Position - 12 months
Location - Waterfall City
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Keep abreast of discipline developments, new technology and techniques.
- Carry out technical investigations, including development of computer programs, produce technical reports as and when required.
- Ensure that the requirements of Licensor’s / Client’s Secrecy Agreements are known and complied with in the work performed
- Assist the Lead Process Engineer with progress reports.
- Carry out simulations of processes using simulation packages such as Aspen, Pro II and Hysys Review simulation.
- Participate in EFD reviews, HAZOP’s and any other design reviews.
- Participate in review of project model.
- BSc, BEng, BTech (Chemical)
- 5+ Years minimum experience