South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
One of the largest independent developers of shared communications infrastructure is currently recruiting for a Legal Manager to provide legal advice and legal support required in a commercial setting covering all corporate / commercial activities including negotiating and drafting commercial contracts.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- To provide legal advice and support to management and staff on all legal issues arising.
- Ensuring that all litigation and dispute resolution processes are managed in a manner that adequately protects the interests of the Company and the potential liability of the Company is either eliminated or mitigated.
- Drafting and vetting of all commercial contracts and other proposed arrangements.
- To research, compile and formulate legal opinions and any risk analysis required in connection with legal regulatory and dispute matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on all corporate, contractual and other documentation for the Company including with vendors, suppliers, lenders and other counterparts.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB)
- Over 5 years post article experience
- Any experience in property law would be advantageous