South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
A leading consulting and Engineering Company is currently recruiting for an Instrument Designer with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to provide support to our client in the execution of projects.
Contract Position – 12 months
Location – Waterfall City
- Produce air distribution schedules and indicate positions of air manifolds on plot plans for drafting by the CAD operator.
- Design the instrument cable block diagrams for drafting by the CAD Operator.
- Produce a cable drum schedule.
- Produce the design guidelines for the cable racking / routing drawings for drafting by CAD Operator.
- Produce a cable schedule from the cable block diagram and project specifications / standards.
- Produce sketches for control room and equipment room layouts for drafting by the CAD Operator.
- In-Tools 6.0 or Higher
- Smart Plant Review
- Microsoft Packages
- 5 Years minimum experience