South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
Now Hiring - Project Controls Manager who is functionally accountable for the project planning, cost engineering and capital estimating functions within the Mining & Minerals industry.
Contract position - 12 months
Location – Bryanston
- Project Management Professional (PMP) OR
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Cost Professional (or equivalent) OR
- Scheduling Professional (or equivalent)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree in business, engineering or relevant.
- At least 10 years’ experience on large projects
- Hands-on experience in at least project costing or project planning
- Thorough understanding of the principles of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability to implement systems, processes and procedures