South Africa, Gauteng - Jhb Northern Suburbs
A leading consulting engineering company is currently recruiting for Graduate Electrical Engineers for the Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston on a 12-month contract.
- Technical Design Ability - Under supervision completes technical design work using company and Client
design methods, standards and data in line with Project requirements. Provision of support to electrical
- Technical Expertise - Possesses proficient levels of technical expertise required to fulfil the function,
however continuously work towards improving and updating technical abilities. Will personally seek out
opportunities to develop technical knowledge base.
- Continuous Improvement - Works through training objectives and continuous improvement schedule via
in house and external training opportunities. Working towards professional registration
- To understand the level of detail of each stage of a project life cycle
BSc, BEng, BTech – Electrical Engineering Power Desirable:
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Willing to register as a candidate engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa and complete
the application process until finally being registered as an Engineering Professional.
- Be willing to learn new things.
- Be adaptable and agile to the working environment.
- Be proficient with the complete Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Relevant experience with electrical power system or electrical equipment design an advantage