RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Manage, Run, Optimize and Report back on Paid Advertising channels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the internal and external stakeholders, these include but are not limited to:
- SEM (Google Search & Google Shopping)
- Display & Video 360 (Acquisition & Remarketing)
- App Install & App Engagement (Acquisition & Retention)
- Video (YouTube)
- Managing paid advertising budgets optimally to achieve business KPI’s
- Assist business departments with paid advertising requirements, reporting, analysis, and strategies
- Help other business departments understand and how best to implement their digital advertising requests.
- Keep up to date of changes in the digital industry and setting up tests to implement and determine the viability of these new changes on our internal paid advertising.
- Develop and drive a mobile app acquisition and retention strategy
- A Degree is required within Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 2-4 years’ experience in a paid advertising role
- Certifications: Google Ads (Required) Google Analytics (Required) DoubleClick (Beneficial)
- Experience on the following platforms:
- Google Ads (Required) - Across App, Display, Search, and Shopping
- Google Analytics (Required) - Web + App
- Google Marketing Platform (Beneficial) - SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager
- Facebook Business (Beneficial) - Facebook and Instagram
- Mobile App Marketing (Beneficial) - App Acquisition and Retention
- Strong Data Analysis, Manipulation and Reporting Skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please REPLY with your DETAILED CV (pref. in MS Word format) AND YOUR CURRENT CTC SALARY PER MONTH to email@example.com
Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a week upon applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.