CPT - Northern Suburbs
The Garment Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise to the design and operations team by developing best-practice sewing and manufacturing techniques and methods in relation to costing, garment construction and manufacturing.
The Garment Engineer is accountable for managing sample development from the initial product brief stage to the sealed (pre-production?) sample and should be experienced in modern garment construction methods, machinery, and techniques.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
If you are a match for this position, please REPLY with your CV (updated & detailed) and your current CTC salary per month to email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Garment Engineer
- Degree Clothing/Garment Technology
- Clothing manufacturing / Product Development experience
- Technical knowledge of pattern making garment construction and costings
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience working with GSD (General Sewing Data) would be advantageous
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not hear back from us within 14 days please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful