Our client in the Tertiary Education sector is currently seeking a Lecturer with experience in Culinary Arts!
- Tertiary qualification equivalent to NQF5 (City & Guilds Diploma in Culinary Arts and or Patisserie - theory and practical)
- Conduct Outcomes based assessment (Assessor training)
- 2 - 3 years solid experience in the Food Industry
- 1 - 3 years solid lecturing experience
- Computer literate
- Knowledge on ways to inform students via written, oral and visual media
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Health, Safety and Food Regulations and Practices
- National and global culinary knowledge
- Kitchen management
- Culinary preparations
- Cooking techniques