Project Manager with Minor Works and Fire Protection experience is required for our client in Cape Town
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- NQF 6 in Project Management in the built environment is required.
- In the absence of relevant qualifications, experience in the relevant field and at the relevant level will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years in project management of built environment projects is required.
- Experience in fire protection environment is preferred.
- Although Experience with Fire Protection enviroment is first preference, our client will also look at candidates from the Commercial building/ Commercial HVAC industries