Gauteng, Tshwane (Pretoria)
Annually ( Market related)
Our client, leading in the insurance industry is looking for a talented Financial Manager to join their Pretoria team. This candidate will be required to manage employees and take ownership of specified functions within the department.
- Manage staff complement
- Management of Financial administration
- Manage the performance and review of reconciliations of all accounts up to trial balance
- Review and release (authorise) EFT payments
- Provide support relating to various committees
- Chartered Accountant (CA) SA (advantage)
- Post graduate diploma in applied accounting sciences / Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) and completed articles (critical).
- Management experience 1 to 3 years (requirement)
- Insurance industry exposure (advantage)
- A proper understanding of electronic banking (requirement).
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of MS office (requirement), specifically intermediate/advanced Excel (vlookup / sumif).
- A good understanding of- and experience in- working with Sage ERP 300 (advantage).
- SQL management studio – ability to query SQL databases and extract data (major advantage)