Our client is currently looking for a IT Technician to assist their team of chartered accountants and auditors. The offices are based in Swartland and Witzenberg.
- Install and provide maintenance and support for every aspect of electronic equipment such as computer software, hardware, networking, and telephony
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment systems, and connectivity issues; adjust and repair as necessary
- Provide software application support such as windows operating systems, windows server, and other windows compatible programs
- Move, set up and arrange computer equipment as needed
- Maintain records of all computer and network hardware
- Perform virus and/or malware removal
- Traveling to various locations between the group’s offices as needed
- Ad hoc IT duties
- Relevant IT qualification (CompTIA A+ and N+)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Windows 10/11, Windows server OS, and Office 365
- Network experience
- Experience in Pastel, CaseWare and Xero will count in your favor
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Clean criminal record
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. By applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request our POPI Act Policy.