Western Cape, CPT - Northern Suburbs
A successful wholesale company in SA is seeking to employ a Senior Operator to join their team in Cape Town. You will be responsible to achieve daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet expectations and requirements, optimizing efficiency and maintaining operational excellence.
- Certificate in Production Management or similar qualification.
- Must have completed mathematics in matric.
- Experience within the FMCG environment.
- Min 5 years’ experience within production machining and raw materials production.
- Proven experience with Warehouse Management Systems, tracking and barcoded Systems.
- Experience in Batching and accurately making up recipes.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to timescales.
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- Must be able to work overtime when requested to do so.
- Operate production line equipment
- Adjust machine controls whilst monitoring the production process and outputs.
- Manufacture goods on a production line.
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and the machines.
- Report equipment faults to maintenance staff.
- Record how much raw material has been used during production and the number of items produced.
- Weigh and label packaged goods ready for dispatch.
- Stack goods appropriately.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company.
- Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedure
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act Policy.