Our client is seeking an ambitious receptionist to join their team. The ideal candidate must be well organised, and detail orientated. They will be responsible for all the general admin tasks around the office as well as assisting other departments as needed. This position will be based in the Century City area.
- Switchboard management
- Receive guests and offer refreshments
- Keep inventory of and order weekly office stationery and groceries
- Filing documents and data capturing
- Keep and distribute to all attendees’ minutes of monthly and annual management meetings
- One Drive folder maintenance
- Liaise with contractors for office repairs etc.
- Ad hoc administration duties as needed
- National Senior Certificate / Matric Certificate
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Strong professional persona
- Ability to perform under pressure and willingness to grow in your role
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. By applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request our POPI Act Policy.