An internationally established group of companies are seeking to appoint a dynamic Internal Recruitment Consultant to be based at their office in Durbanville.
The overall goal of the Internal Recruitment Consultant position is to facilitate and administrate the recruitment process to attract and hire highly talented individuals. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will have the intellectual curiosity, problem-solving capability, and drive to build the talent pool for Company.
- General management and strategic planning with regards to recruitment.
- Liaise with hiring managers across the group concerning recruitment needs.
- Ensure that recruitment advertising channels are maintained.
- Daily updating of recruitment statistics on MS Excel.
- Systems administration: tracking and recording of CV's sent and progress of active jobs.
- Management of job descriptions.
- Manage and offers and contracts.
- Ensure that vetting standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Communication with candidates and agencies (where applicable).
- Research on comparable salaries.
- Provide weekly and monthly recruitment reports to management.
- Coordinating and manage the on-boarding and off boarding for new employees
- Coordinating and manage the Probation reviews standard operating procedures for new employees.
- IR meetings schedules.
- Time and attendance.
- Leave Management.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Administration tasks typical associated within an HR and resourcing environment.
- Completed Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Analytical skills, logical thinker, and problem-solver
- Sound knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes.
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing.
- Proactive approach to hiring and recruitment.
- Strong research skills.
- Great time management skills.
- A team player who can work independently.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act Policy.