Monthly Basic Salary (Market related, Negotiable)
A well-established and leading specialised food ingredient supplier requires the above to manage the food ingredient raw materials portfolio, whilst maintaining profitability and business growth.
Minimum requirements for the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A tertiary qualification in a Food Sciences or related Sciences Degree is preferred for the role.
- Previous experience having worked in a Key Accounts or related sales role selling to food manufactures is essential for the role.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Must have sales and technical experience as well as experience in importing, INCO terms and SPOT Rates.
- The successful candidate must be a strong team player with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Must be fast paced, results and sales driven with a strong sales force.
- Must have a good business acumen with good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
- Managing top key accounts within the food manufacturing industry.
- Identifying sales opportunities and implementing strategies to target these.
- Managing and forecasting the importation of stock relevant to the portfolio, as well as the re-order profile.
- Maintaining profitability and business growth above targets.
- Maintaining up to date market information and information on potential markets.
- Submitting regular updated sample registers to track movement and customer specific feedback on projects.
- Formulating and implementing marketing and sales strategies to achieve overall engagements in the food manufacturing markets.
- Providing prompt, effective technical and commercial support to customers through timely communication and service both internally and externally.
- Investigating and recommending the introduction of new products to continually expand and broaden their product base.