Monthly Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
An international engineering company situated in Johannesburg is looking for a Project Manager with experience in the mining process plant equipment industry.
Minimum requirements for the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Minimum BSC Mechanical or Metallurgical or relevant technical degree essential.
- Relevant qualification in Project Management is essential.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Management is essential.
- Previous experience within the mining process plant equipment industry is essential.
- Must have knowledge of FIDIC suite of terms and conditions.
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Projects is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organisational skills are essential.
- A valid driver’s licence, own reliable transport and ability to travel to sites are essential.
- Must have the ability to prepare a top-down project plan as well as have an understanding of a product breakdown structure.
- Must have time management and stress management skills as well as technical aptitude.
- The successful candidate must be adaptable and be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
- Developing and executing projects according to specifications.
- Overseeing the project to ensure successful completion of each project.
- Compiling various reports, including work breakdown structures and Gantt charts.
- Coordinating personnel required for projects as well as the tasks required for project completion.
- Overseeing the project budget and resource allocation to ensure projects remain within budget and according specific deadlines.
- Managing insurance, risk and change control required for each project as well processing the relevant documentation.
- Evaluating projects on a regular basis and assessing the results to identify areas of improvement for future projects.
- Managing project evaluations and assessing the results.
- Ensuring project timelines are correctly adhered to and expediting processes when required to do so.
- Achieving quality assurance requirements as determined by the customer.
- Initiating the invoicing process and ensuring invoices are compiled and distributed in a timeous manner.
- Email CVs to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.