Monthly Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
A well-known and established laboratory instrumentation company requires the above to manage existing key accounts as well as develop new business at clients.
Minimum requirements for the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A matric is essential for this role.
- Tertiary sciences qualification is preferred but not essential as long as the person has had sales experience having sold laboratory or related equipment into the industry.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must have good administration, planning and organizing skills.
- Must have good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
- Managing existing key accounts as well as developing new business at clients.
- Generating sales by interfacing with clients.
- Mapping sales territories in terms of high potential/high value clients.
- Establishing decision-making protocols, processes and role-players within client companies.
- Setting sales targets for each high potential client in the territory.
- Formulating client development plans to achieve set sales targets.
- Attending weekly review meetings – alternating one-on-one and group reviews.
- Reporting daily on previous day’s activities i.e. outcome of sales calls, quotations completed etc.
- Making and confirming appointments with key decision role players.
- Ensuring that business opportunities are identified across the range.
- Liaising and working closely with the marketing manager and product managers.