Negotiable Annually Cost To Company (Car allowance, Medical and Pension, Market related)
A well-established global leader specialising in hygiene solutions for consumer and industrial purposes requires the above to manage and service an existing account, ensuring that all service level agreements are maintained with the account.
- A 3 - 4 year degree/ diploma in Microbiology, Food science, chemistry, engineering, or degree supportive of this role.
- Previous experience (minimum 3 years) having worked in the Brewery or Water Treatment in Food and Beverage industry (sales or sales account management preferred), plant management, processing, quality assurance, or other relevant role.
- Must have experience in field sales, customer marketing, and category management, in addition to knowledge of working with key or strategic accounts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Have an understanding of hygiene and cleaning practices, equipment and products.
- Must be able to recognize and develop new business opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Must have excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Must have a clear understanding and confidence to analyse and interpret numerical data.
- Must be able to manage a team of people.
- Managing and servicing an existing account, ensuring that all service level agreements are maintained with the account. This is a direct, customer-facing sales role with responsibility to retain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities for both new and existing applications.
- Providing account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development to the assigned accounts.
- Working intensely and directly on application expertise and execution delivery – problem solving and innovation (trials, projects – initiation and implementation). understanding of brewing, utilities and water treatment processes are important.
- Liaising with technical support, customer service, quality, supply chain and engineering to ensure appropriate service support for the site.
- Consulting with the sales director and sector lead to ensure account management support as negotiated and agreed, is fully met.
- Monitoring site activities, including all operations that utilise products.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders on the customer side.
- Ensuring reports and other tracking mechanisms are in place and data is accurately recorded and presented to the customer management team.
- Ensuring full compliance with the contract specific scorecard ensuring all deviations are corrected and corrective action fully implemented.
- Preparing presentation material for delivery during site management meetings ensuring all aspects of account management is covered and data is reflected in a way that fully explains current status, areas for improvement and progress against agreed objectives.
- Consulting with the regional and global application experts ensuring gaps are closed through the implementation of application practices and procedures.
- Attending regular calls with the global account management team ensuring compliance matters are fully addressed on site.
- Managing on site staff compliment ensuring all incumbents adhere to customer and company policies and procedures.
- Conducting performance reviews of staff based at the relevant sites and set goals and KPI’s in line with customer and contract requirements.
- Managing the team through regular meetings and on-site discussions.
- Intentionally and effectively training members on the team to ensure growth and business continuity