Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancy for a Certified Aviation Technician (Avionics) at our
base King Shaka International Airport. The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Flight Line
& SVM, through the Crew Chief.
Required to perform various flight line duties including,
but not limited to:
- Line maintenance;
- Conduct routine inspections;
- Fault finding and rectification;
- Perform A-checks including weekly service checks.
- Grade 12;
- Minimum of ten (10) years aviation experience;
- Line and SVM experience;
- Previous experience working on B737 – 400 and -
- Licensed AME with a SACAA A & C License on B737 –
300/400/500 and -800;
- Certified on B737 – 300/400/500 airframe series and
CFM 56-3C1 and -7B series engines;
- Sound understanding of technical aircraft
publications and documentation;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public
- Must be available and willing to travel at short
notice, both locally and internationally;
- Valid South-African passport holder;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Detailed and able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Committed to delivering quality work
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on
his/her own without any supervision.
- Immaculate time keeping.
- All external applicants, please apply via our
- No external email applications will be considered;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2)
weeks from the closing date, please consider your
application as unsuccessful;
- Reference number – JHB000534.
Preference will be given to members of designated
groups that are under-represented.