Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancies for Flight Attendants based at O.R Tambo
International Airport. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety
policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a
positive passenger experience;
- Continuously promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
- Grade 12;
- Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License;
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
o Dangerous Goods Certificate;
o Ditching Certificate;
o Fire Fighting Certificate;
- Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (nonnegotiable);
- Level 4 English language proficiency;
- Medically fit and able to swim;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public
holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Attentive and compassionate with excellent
communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientated with exceptional
diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
- High commitment to safety and able to operate
under stressful conditions;
- Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100%
Adherence to company uniform and grooming
- No visible tattoos;
- Immaculate time keeping.
- All external applicants, please apply via our
- No external email applications will be considered;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2)
weeks from the closing date, please consider your
application as unsuccessful;
- Reference number – JHB000578.