Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancy for a Personal Assistant to CEO at our head office in
Bonaero Park. The successful applicant will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees,
clients and other external partners;
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage CEO’s diary and calendar;
- Manage the company drivers and ensure requests are attended
- Manage Company Vehicle Bookings and E-Toll account;
- Monthly recon of Credit Card Statement for CEO and CFO;
- Assist with submission of S&T and travel claim forms;
- Manage Boardrooms including arranging equipment and catering
- Organize strategy session and other events for the Exco Team;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CEO and CFO with
Finance in terms of flight bookings, accommodation and car
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality in the office of CEO;
- Type reports, letters, and presentations in the appropriate
- Review documents to be submitted to the CEO for signature;
- Prepare documentation such as agendas and financial data,
briefings and presentations for meetings/gatherings;
- File documentation for ease of retrieval (both electronic and
- Coordinate logistics for staff meetings;
- Other administrative and strategic support tasks as assigned.
- Grade 12 and Secretarial Diploma or relevant qualification;
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience at Senior/Executive
- Computer proficiency and sound knowledge of MS Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Outstanding planning, organizing and
- Accurate and detailed oriented, systematic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily
workload whilst maintaining high quality
- Ability to interact professionally with all
individuals at all levels with a high level of
- Handle sensitive and confidential
information with tact and diplomacy, using
good judgement, discretion and
- Immaculate timekeeping.
- All external applicants, please apply via our
- No external email applications will be
- Should no feedback be provided within two
(2) weeks from the closing date, please
consider your application as unsuccessful;
- Reference number- JHB000595.
Preference will be given to members of
designated groups that are underrepresented.