Eastern Cape, East London
Negotiable Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our well known client, An International Automotive Manufacturer is looking to employ a Business Analyst (Scrum Master) to join their dynamic team in East London.
- Willingness to handle problem and incident management
- Must have general IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Strong Leadership Behaviors with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Experience in rolling out initiatives and promote Agile concepts within the Teams.
Qualification and Experience
- Manage and coordinate Agile ceremonies for multiple teams
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new Agile concepts as well as strategies.
- Coordination and consultation with business partners and process experts in local and international locations.
- Manage ideas from design stage through implementation.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT, the business and Centre of Competence (CoC)
- Adhere to all guidelines and requirements to ensure compliance standards of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant Agile/Scrum certification equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT
- Knowledge of production and logistics processes in the automotive industry will be beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an Agile environment as a Scrum master or Agile evangelist