Eastern Cape, Gqeberha
Negotiable - Negotiable Monthly Cost To Company (Market related)
NEW VACANCY ALERT!
Our client in the automotive sector, based in Gqeberha, has a current position available for a Shift Automation Technician.
- Provide technical support for all the automation systems within the factory.
- To ensure that all breakdowns of an automation matter are resolved timeously.
- Ensure PLC hardware is functional and protected at all times.
- Improving the plant's efficiency with regards to electronics.
- Support production and maintenance teams.
- Implementation of automation projects on a small scale.
- Required to collaborate with other relevant departments to identify, define and solve problems.
- Monitor OEE on a daily basis and provide solutions to repetitive and extended breakdowns.
- S4 Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Red Seal qualified Electrician with relevant automation experience
- 5 years' in an automotive/manufacturing environment
- Able to read and write PLC programs on Allen Bradley, Siemens and TIA Portal
- Able to program Allen Bradley and Siemens HMIs
- Working knowledge of Adroit Scada Systems and networking
- Experience in variable speed, Allen Bradley, SEW, Lenze, and Siemens drives
- Working knowledge of CNC machines with Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Experience in Fanuc and Kuka robot control