Eastern Cape, East London
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our well known client, A leading Automotive Manufacturer based in East London is looking to employ a Systems Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Integration) to join their dynamic team.
- Develop and support of Business Intelligence reports as required by business partners.
- Support of Business Analysts in day-to-day functions e.g. investigations, testing etc.
- Integrate into a dynamic team building next generation solutions for the company glob
- Willing to learn new technologies, teach and share knowledge with other team members
- Promotion of continuous improvement culture within the team
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management
- Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts for optimal customer experience
- Manage ideas from design stage through to implementation and documentation
- Implementing Qlik Sense dashboards for business users
- Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience Business Intelligence Development
- 5 years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing advantageous
- Experience with Business Intelligence platform development (Qlik)
- Experience using SAP S/4 Hana
- Experience in RESTful Service specification, development and testing
- Experience with data modelling and databases such as SQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of DevOps Tools (JIRA, GitHub, SonarCube, Jenkins)
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems