Monthly (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available! Our client, A well known International Automotive Manufacturer is looking to employ a Specialist Campaign & Content Coordinator to join their dynamic team in Gauteng (Centurion)
- Develop cross-channel content strategies and manage digital content projects along the entire customer journey - taking into account topics such as personalization, SEO, marketing automation, analytics, etc.
- Focus on markets and content requirements for content needs and adapt persona content journeys as the basis for the right content, at the right time, in the right place.
- Drive operational activities across the content globally.
- Own and manage intake and end-to-end processes to satisfy all content requests to owned digital properties.
- Communicate with head quarter, agencies and markets to coordinate updates, and ensure all requests are delivered within scope and timeline.
- Ensure the best possible customer experience through content systems and tools.
- Build and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders, including management, and project members.
- Prioritize and manage multiple work streams and communicate expectations and progress to key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Self-development: Take personal responsibility for Learning & Development through a process of assessment, reflection & actioning, including on and/or off the job training, and sharing learnings with team.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills required. Must demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking as well as strong project management skills.
- Experience in guiding international markets through content strategy, adaptation and production processes is a plus.
- A clear passion and understanding for content and narrative development.
- Experience in data driven marketing, lead funnel management and the customer journey.
- Fluent in English- spoken, written and exceptional faculty of expression.
- You have an outstanding will to get things accomplished and show strong individual responsibility
- You have good analytical and organizational skills
- You are a collaborator who enjoys working within different stakeholders
- You bring a distinctive solution orientation together with team spirit
- You have experience managing dynamic projects
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in (digital) marketing with experience in campaign management & content journey development, ideally with automotive background.
- Experience on tools for content development & adaptation is a plus.
- Experience in guiding international markets through content strategy, adaptation and production processes.
Diploma / University degree in the field of marketing / communication science / business administration or a comparable qualification.