Gauteng, JHB - Eastern Suburbs
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available! Our well known client in the Logistics/ Freight sector is looking to employ a Senior Fleet Controller to join their dynamic team in Johannesburg.
- Daily planning, routing and scheduling of vehicles
- Ensure all activities regarding long distance operations are executed
- On-route control & monitoring
- Diesel control and fuel consumption management
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Ensure all vehicles in the fleet are properly maintained; registered; licensed; and compliant with legal regulations
- Ensure that all collections and deliveries are managed in an efficient and speedy manner
- Remain in constant communication with drivers and clients
- Ensuring that customer / client relationships are maintained to the highest satisfaction
- Attend to general administration and documentation management on a daily basis
- Staff Management.
- Ensure that all staff members adhere to the Company policies and procedures.
- Take disciplinary action for non-conformances and breaches of discipline
- Report, monitor and manage all accidents and incidents
- 4+ Years Fleet Controller experience
- National Diploma in Transport Management - Added advantage
- Knowledge of the transport industry.