Eastern Cape, Umtata
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available! Our well known client in the Forestry sector is looking to employ an Electrician to join their dynamic team in Mthatha (45km) from Mthatha
- Grade 12 or equivalent electronic qualification
- An N3 electrical engineering certificate
- Must have a trade test certificate
- Knowledge and experience in hydraulics & pneumatics, boiler & steam applications, variable speed gearboxes, overhead cranes, PLC`s & electronics
- At least 4 years’ experience in a production-based environment.
- Must be able to repair, maintain, and install wiring, motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems.
- Must be able to work in a busy environment with hazardous materials, lifting and carrying heavy objects.
- Knowledge of the sawmill industry will be an added advantage
- Must be able to communicate at all levels
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have a high level of commitment to accuracy and quality
- Must be technology inclined
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be innovative and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be accountable
- Must be prepared to work overtime from time to time.
- Must be prepared to do standby duties
- Must be self-motivated and confident