Eastern Cape, Gqeberha / Port Elizabeth
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available! Our well known client in the Manufacturing sector is looking to employ a Sales Manager to join their team in Port Elizabeth/ Gqebera.
- Managing and interpreting customer order requirements to the business.
- Oversee the process of order loading, deliveries, invoicing to payment collection
- Achieving Order, delivery and invoicing targets. Constantly reviewing customer performance, attending meetings and business discussions to facilitate overall growth and development of the business organisation.
- Manage customer claims, involves inspection
- Generating sales of our products and increasing profitability by expanding business opportunity. This may require frequent visit to potential clients to explore and develop new opportunities.
- Ensuring that products are made available in the local market by analysing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their particular needs.
- Must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree in a commercial/ Marketing / technical field) plus 5-7 years’ in the steel manufacturing process and people management. Experience at Management level will be an added advantage.
- The position demands an outgoing personality with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills in order to understand clients’ needs and easily interact with them for a win-win outcome.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy (MS office) and have strong business acumen in order to conduct and draw market trends and analysis.
- Must be fluent in English.