Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
New vacancy alert!! Our leading client in the Manufacturing industry has a vacancy available for a Safety Manager in Middelburg.
- Ensure compliance with the OHSACT and Environmental Acts and Regulations.
- Advise management on applicable legal changes and the possible impact on the company.
- Implementation of SHE systems, ISO 45001, policies, procedures and standards and behaviour based Safety programmes.
- Conducting and coordinating internal and external SHE management audits.
- Liaise with internal, external customers and relevant statutory bodies.
- Managing incident and accident investigations.
- Co-ordinate SHE Risk Assessments.
- Creating SHE awareness programmes.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing all emergency plans.
- Manage SHE officers and EMS teams.
- SHE management reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
- 6- 8 years with SHE management experience.
- ISO14001 qualifications and 45001
- In-depth knowledge of Behaviour Based Safety will be an added advantage
- Strong SHE in-depth knowledge and skills are essential.
- Engineering background will be an added advantage.
- Fully computer literate
- Excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Assertive and Attention to detail.
- Strong judgement and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.