Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our well known client in the Automotive sector is looking to employ a Logistics Supervisor to join their dynamic team in Pretoria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, work instructions, audits and determine priorities of the organization
- Select, train, motivate, determine staffing levels and evaluate assigned personnel
- Ensure that eDDL, Super-G, LRR and MMOG is processed daily, weekly, monthly or yearly as per customer requirement
- Ensure that all deliveries are made in full and on time by analyzing a daily calling/release and identify short falls, and report.
- Meet with staff to identify areas of improvement and resolve problems.
- Ensure that Receiving procedures are followed at all times to ensure that good qualities of products are received from all the suppliers
- Report any breakdowns of Forklift / Equipment to relevant department.
- Ensure receiving, inventory and shipment transactions are processed on time and accurately.
- Ensure that Dispatch procedures are followed at all times to ensure that good qualities of products are send to all the customers.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure cycle count and stock is done as per organization SOP
- Interface with customers/suppliers to answer questions and solve problems.
- Maintain accurate records and files of inventory usage
- Monitor storeroom and warehouse material usage
- Ensure that all relevant documentation regarding shift performance purposes e.g.; handover report, Attendance register, reports and all other documentation are updated at all times.
- Ensure that discipline in a team is maintained by monitoring team’s performance according to Company’s Standards & Regulations and making correct decisions.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proper housekeeping adherence by applying 5S system at all times
- And be able to carry any other reasonable instructions
- Diploma in Logistics / Business Management or related
- Minimum 4 -6 experience Stores Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing industry