Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
New Opportunity Available!! Our client in the Automotive Sector based in Pretoria is looking to employ a Material Handler to join their team.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- To assist the artisans in carrying out plant maintenance, breakdowns and any other reasonable
- To supply machines with materials as per job card and ensure batch numbers and quantities are filled accurately on Material control sheets
- Prepare materials in accordance with material handling instructions
- To inspect dryers daily and report on any defects
- Ensure dryer log sheets are filled in accurately and kept neat and tidy
- Ensure materials are kept sealed at all times
- To monitor WIP stocks and report discrepancies to superior
- Ensure material lids on material containers/drums are always kept closed
- Ensure there is no spillage of material on floor and maintain good housekeeping in your respective area
- Adhere to all company rules i.e. Safety, Quality, environmental, housekeeping etc.
- ABET level 4/Matric
- NQF level 2 certificate
- 2 years’ experience in a plastic injection moulding organisation