Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ a Moulding Supervisor to join their dynamic team in Pretoria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold daily MDWT meetings with Team members.
- Ensure machine checks are done as per check sheet at start of shift.
- Ensure 5s activities are carried out in your working areas.
- Check that PCB is accurately filled in each hour from counter and that targets are met.
- Ensure to fill in scrap sheet when scrap is made.
- Check that employees follow standardised work process.
- Check that quality checks are done at agreed times.
- Perform duties for employees while absent from their working place.
- Ensure that the production plan and Kanban instruction is followed.
- Ensure that the correct dunnage is used and taken to and from the line on time.
- Assist with tool changes and set ups when required.
- Collect and hand in your completed PCS &Scrap sheet to your Production manager at end of shift.
- Complete the shift hand over.
- Carry out problem escalation procedure when M/C or tool problem occur.
- Controlling and monitoring of absenteeism
- Scheduling and maintaining machine maintenance and cleanliness.
- Ensuring that the target of 90% efficiency is achieved daily.
- Maintaining the company SOP and discipline code of conduct.
- Chairing of grievances and hearings
- Ensuring all subordinates are working to their appointed roles and KPI's
- Driving subordinates and team to achieve continuous improvements and problem solving.
- National Diploma in Production/Operations Management
- 5 Years Production and manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of the Kanban system and injection Moulding experience are essential