Gauteng, Tshwane (Pretoria)
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity available!! Our well known client the Automotive Sector is looking to employ X2 Quality Control Inspectors to join their dynamic team in Pretoria
- To inspect parts quality during production according to the approved quality inspection plans and procedure.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Conduct daily inspection on production according to the approved inspection plans quality inspection procedure
- Improve and maintain quality standards at the company
- Assist in the investigation of possible root causes of nonconforming product and ensure that the corrective action is correctly implemented, to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct and control daily scrap review meetings and report accordingly.
- Daily monitoring of scrap /reject; parts on hold and quarantine.
- Monitor all corrective actions and countermeasure in place and ensure that they are always adhered to.
- To ensure that the problem-solving countermeasure documents are updated and displayed on the respective QC Display Boards regularly, with corrective actions.
- Conduct “first-off” and “last-off” inspections and prove it by referring to the “reference sample”, drawing and patrol inspection instructions.
- To ensure measurements as per quality instructions
- To ensure MRS measurement are done as per schedule.
- Ensure annual layout part are submitted to Metrology
- Record the 1st off measurements before running series production.
- Conduct final by-off on products that conform to the quality level.
- Conduct hourly patrols in the section allocated to, record the results per instruction and file accordingly.
- Always obey all company rules and regulations, i.e. Safety, Covid19, Quality, Environmental Housekeeping etc
- Matric with minimum S3 or NQF 4 qualification in Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
- 2 years post matric experience in quality inspection with basic measuring skills in A manufacturing environment
- 1 year experience in a plastic injection moulding environment.
- Experience with Microsoft package (reporting & Presentations)
- Ability to effectively use measuring equipment and checking fixture
- Advanced knowledge of GD&T is and added advantage)