Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
New Vacancy Alert!! Our well known client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ X2 Quality Control Viewer's to join their dynamic team in Pretoria.
- The Quality Viewer is responsible for the quality checking of painted components to the customer specification and validation for acceptance to supply.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Ensures Inspection on all painted components
- Ensures quality standards are maintained
- Ensures Components are removed off jig for inspection
- To ensure colour checks are done on colour batches, painted to the required master or working master
- Ensure Components from each painted batch is sent to the lab for measurements
- Place components in the correct dunnage and label with the correct identification
- Matric and NQF level 4 qualification in the quality field
- Quality background