Western Cape, George
Negotiable (Market related, Negotiable)
New Vacancy Alert!! Our leading client in the FMCG Sector is looking to employ an Area Sales Manager to join their dynamic team in George!
Key Performance Areas:
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be report to the Regional Sales Manager - PE and will primarily be responsible for conducting sales reviews, assessing account performance, formulating promotional plans to meet or exceed set targets.
- The candidate will also be required to conduct promotional reviews and manage spends versus budgets and targets set as well as managing claims/ credit notes and sales forecasting per key account.
- The candidate will monitor customers on swell allowance in regard to credit notes & as per agreement, monitor pricing correctly at DC & H/O, monitor DC strike rates to stores, check DC stock rotation as well as reporting all DC claims monthly.
- The incumbent will conduct weekly trade visits to allocated area and regular appointments with store managers, staff, and merchandisers to build and maintain relationships.
- The ideal candidate must have a 3-year Marketing degree with at least 3 years' experience in similar position.
- The candidate must be willing travel within the region.
- Be highly skilled communicator and negotiator and ensure customer service excellence is executed at all times in a proactive manner.
- The ability to work independently in a self-disciplined manner and to deliver operational and administrative sales objectives is a prerequisite.